Friday, May 25, 2012

Just a quick one from a phone call yesterday:


On why he shouldn't be carrying heavy giant boxes to and fro: "Because I have the back of an old lady... with a bad back."


--------------------------------------


And a BRILLIANT email exchange:


From: Me
To: Mom, Dad, Chris
Subject: HAHAHAHA


Speaking of probability and statistics, there is the story of a statistician who told a friend that he never took airplanes: "I have computed the probability that there will be a bomb on the plan," he explained, "and although this probability is low, it is still too high for my comfort."  Two weeks later, the friend met the statistician on a plane. "How come you changed your theory?" he asked.  "Oh, I didn't change my theory; it's just that I subsequently computed the probability that there would simultaneously be two bombs on a plane.  This probability is low enough for my comfort.  So now I simply carry my own bomb."


!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hope this makes you laugh as much as me.  Love you!


Tina







Immediate response from Chris:


From: Chris
To: Me, Mom, Dad
Subject: RE: HAHAHAHA


I hope that was worth landing all of us on the no fly list, Tina...

No comments: