Last day in Bonaire :( But good diving (Dad, Mom, and Chris saw a big octopus) and great food (It Rains Fishes... yum). Plus, some awesome zingers from my dear brother!
Me (in the car): Can you turn down the air?
Chris: No...
*Dad turns off the air*
Chris (quietly to me): Ask them for fifty bucks. They do what you say.
Me: *laughs and repeats to the padres*
Dad: Yeah Chris, that's just how it works.
Chris: No, I know.
Tina: I'm cold.
Dad: Well let's turn the air down.
Tina: I'm hot.
Dad: Well, that's unusual, but I'll crank the air up for you.
Tina: I'm thirsty.
Dad: Quick, pull over! You sir, give me a bottle of your finest water. ... What year is it? Hah! That's pathetic.
Chris: Dad, I think my leg's broken.
Dad: Quiet, Tina's thirsty.
Then later:
Mom: Hey look, a dog.
Chris: Yeah, it probably has rabies.
Me: No it doesn't, it has a collar.
Chris: Oh my God. Collars stop rabies! Mom, did you know this?
Person 1: I think this raccoon has rabies.
Person 2: Quick, put a collar on it!
Chris: Ah, it bit me!
Person 1: I'm sorry son, we're going to have to put a collar on you. But don't worry, that should clear it right up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment