Sunday, August 5, 2007

Grand Cayman- Day 1

Me (to Padres): Hey, if you two are plastered, can I drive then?

Dad: Not gonna happen.

Chris: Oh, you mean if Dad has a drink and Mom looks at it?

----------------------------------

Mom is driving back from dinner our first night, and keeps seeing these very large crabs in the middle of the road.

Chris: Mom, just remember, if it comes down to us or them, choose us.

So when Mom literally starts swerving around the road to avoid several crabs scattered in all directions,

Me: AAAHHH!!!!!

Chris: Us! Us! …

And later when she swerves due to a cat crossing the road,

Chris: US!!!

Finally, as we make our way back into the resort,

Chris: We’re going to have to wash the tires off as soon as we get back. That was a blood-bath.

----------------------------------

Chris (getting ready to go to sleep in his regular twin bed): This bed is like a coffin.

Me: Haha! I was about to go to sleep, but now I have to put that on your blog.

Chris: MOM!!!!!!!!

No comments: